62768 North Star Dr, Montrose, CO 81403 – Montrose Co Real Estate
(For Details or to Schedule a Showing Call: (970) 417-9375)
This custom Leather Ridge home comes fully equipped to satisfy those looking for comfort and luxury in a private park-like setting. The wide-open floor plan begins with a vaulted great room centered on a stone fireplace. The gourmet kitchen is open to the great room, allowing the chef to entertain and participate in the conversation while preparing the feast. Corian® countertops and top-of-the-line stainless appliances offer durability, functionality and beauty. This home provides four eating areas: a formal dining room, a breakfast nook, plus a bar area and a spacious deck for informal meals and gatherings.
This meticulously designed home features more than 1,000 square feet of covered outdoor living space. Start your day on the deck enveloped in a beautiful sunrise as you witness fawns and fox kits frolicking at the bottom of the hill. Soak up the birdsong symphony provided by redwing black birds, meadowlarks and more. As the day draws to a close, relax on the deck with your favorite beverage. Let a gentle breeze carry away the stress of the day as you bask in the alpenglow of the Cimarrons.
The master suite is full of extras including a large jetted tub and an oversized luxury shower with seven adjustable spray heads. This home has five bedrooms (three on the main level, two on the lower level); use some as offices if you wish! The lower level includes large windows for ample light and provides great space for entertaining. It included hardwired surround sound and an area already plumbed and wired for a bar.
Professionally landscaped, lush perennials hug the entryway and welcome guests. Experience this unique estate today and make this stunning Spring Creek property your new sanctuary.
Call or Text for Details: (970) 417-9375
- Blown-in cellulose insulation (6”) in all exterior walls, ceilings and under the floors above the crawl space minimizes heating and cooling costs
- 2” foam insulation under the cement foundation = no cold feet in the lower level
- Standard fiberglass insulation surrounding all bedrooms, bathrooms and the dining room for sound deadening
- Programmable thermostats throughout; three separate heating/cooling zones to optimize temperature and energy use
- Double-hung, double-pane, low-e, wood-framed windows
- 1.5 X the usual number of floor joists for a solid feel on the main level
- All interior doors are solid wood
- All exterior doors are fiberglass filled with insulating foam (front door features leaded glass + sidelights and transom; remaining doors have a large, double-paned window with integrated blinds)
- Under-cabinet lighting in the kitchen as well as a drop-down recipe holder, stemware rack and a spice rack inside the cabinets
- Phone, cable and CAT IV (Ethernet) jacks throughout the home for flexibility
- Surround-sound hard wired into the entertainment area on the lower level
- Speaker wires hard wired in to master bedroom, dining room and deck area from the main level great room
- 9’ ceilings throughout with special ceiling treatments in multiple areas (cathedral ceilings in main level great room and main level office/bedroom, coffered ceilings in dining room and master bedroom)
- dimmer switches on many lighting fixtures (kitchen, great rooms, master suite, dining room, foyer, etc.)
- Attic trusses over the garage for a large, unencumbered storage area
- Hot water available via a spigot in the garage (for bathing pets, etc.)
- A French drain across the east escarpment drains water away from the home
- French drains surrounding the foundation drain water away; eliminating the chance of water damage to the structure
- Heat tape wired in to the roof valleys for snow and ice melting when needed (controlled by a wall switch by the front door)
- Exterior covered electrical outlets on soffit for decorative holiday lighting (controlled by a wall switch by the front door)
- Decorative metal soffit and fascia = low/no maintenance
- Stucco/stone exterior for low/no maintenance
- Roofing is 50-year composite shingles
- Natural gas stubbed out to deck just in case anyone wants to install a grill, fire pit or other appliance
- Professionally designed landscaping
- Automatic irrigation system including sprinklers for the lawn area, drip lines for the trees and drip tubing throughout all the flower/shrub beds